INSIDE SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Full Time)
Full-time, day shift position, Monday through Friday.
The primary function of the Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative is to provide outstanding service to the customers via incoming phone calls, email and faxes. A Customer Service Representative will assist customers with order entry, quotes delivery information, product knowledge, research, problem solving and follow up.
- Builds rapport with customers by providing outstanding customer service
- Enter and confirm orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Keeps current on promotional sales item, new products etc.
- Answer customer inquiries
- Follows up with customer on requested information and their order status in a timely manner.
- Identifies customers’ needs and provides customers with possible solutions.
- Assists team members with the departmental workload and contributes to a team environment.
- Collaborates with other departments in order to provide our customers with the information they require or the best possible solution
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Positive and professional customer service skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the company to ensure proper exchange of information.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task with high efficiency.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- 1-2 years inside sales experience
- Excel knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Background in building material products preferred
- High School Diploma
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long- Term Disability
- Accident / Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Interested candidates can apply in person at 1331 E Division Street in Neillsville or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a completed application with your resume. – Download Application Here – or – Fill Application Out Online