Prince Buliding Systems’ Merchandise Return Policy
It is the policy of Prince Building Systems to accept merchandise returned from our customers.
All returned merchandise must be in salable condition, clean, free from damage
and without any markings or price stickers.
1. Salable condition means a condition you would accept if the
merchandise were shipped to you.
2. All returns must be accompanied by the invoice or order
3. The following restocking and processing charges will apply on
all returned merchandise.
a. Merchandise returned within 30 days of invoiced date will be
assessed a 15% processing and restocking charge (invoice
cost less 15%.)
b. Merchandise returned after 30 days but within 90 days of
invoice date will be assessed a 25% processing and restocking
charge (invoice cost less 25%.)
4. At time of delivery, any shortages, errors or damage in
shipment must be noted by the driver of the delivery ticket.
5. Once merchandise is signed for, any concealed damage must
be reported within 48 hours.
6. Returns will not be allowed under the following conditions:
a. Merchandise older than 90 days.
b. Non-stock special order materials.
c. Merchandise not in salable condition.
d. No returns on Asphalt Roofing Products.
e. No returns on open cartons of Aluminum Soffit and accessories.
All merchandise returns must be authorized in advance by a Prince Building Systems employee. Any items returned to Prince Building Systems that is not in salable condition, or items that were not purchased from Prince Building Systems will be disposed of and No Credit will be issued.
The intent of these guidelines is to expedite and streamline the process of issuing credit for returned merchandise and reduce the overall cost of returning merchandise.